What we believe
- The Bible is true
- The Trinity – Father, Son & Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ is the risen Son of God who will return
- Man is sinful
- Salvation is through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ
- Believer’s baptism by full emersion
- Priesthood of all believers
- Holy Spirit provides gifts for service and ministry
To share the good news of Jesus Christ in West Wolverhampton and to bring people to faith in Him.
To make disciples:
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you to the very end of the age.
(Matthew c28 v 19-20)
To trust in the promise of Jesus:
“I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.
(Matthew c16 v 18)
- We are a loving and caring non-denominational Christian family where people are valued and treated with kindness and compassion.
- We teach and preach the whole word of God in spirit and truth.
- We are servants of Jesus who follow Him in obedience and share the good news by words and deeds.
- We are the priesthood of all believers and we encourage whole body ministry where each person’s gifting is actively developed.
- We seek the guidance and gifts of the Holy Spirit and prayer is at the heart of our fellowship.
- We are thankful people living at peace with each other and with our Heavenly Father who we joyfully praise and worship.
- We regularly share communion and fellowship as a family.